Griffin’s Submission Mixed Martial Arts
Griffin’s Submission Academy is a mixed martial arts school in Louisville, Kentucky. The academy is designed to take members of all backgrounds and instill an unmatched degree of confidence and ability. The multi-discipline approach, utilizing the most well-recognized martial arts in terms of effectiveness and attainability, is considerably more effective than any single-discipline school. For those who aspire to compete in the sport of mixed martial arts (MMA) in the cage or in sport tournaments, Griffin’s Submission Academy will rip you from the spectator seat and produce a versatile, professional fighter with the stamina and power to enter the ring full force. With the Griffin approach, you will become prepared to defuse real threats with methodical precision.
When you train at the academy, you will notice your physique progressively taking shape. Your mental accuity and stamina throughout the day will climb to the peaks they were meant to stand upon. Because training at the academy is fun and entertaining, these results may come as a surprise. It’s nothing like droning through a gym routine, lifting weights endlessly, running like a hamster on a wheel for hours and hours per week. Instead, you’ll be competing with and enjoying the company of your new training partners. You will leave the academy dripping in sweat, so do make sure you hydrate. However, you won’t endure an idle and thoughtless session. You’ll be completely immersed and engaged in learning and sharpening your skills.
What do I need for martial arts training?
- You do NOT need any equipment. The academy has various sizes of all safety gear required, including boxing gloves, MMA gloves, shin guards, and headgear. Once you progress, you’ll naturally acquire personal gear that suits you more perfectly.
- You do NOT need to be fit. That’s why we’re here! Through consistent attendance you will become a better, more fit you.
- You do NOT need prior experience. We are well prepared to take you from zero to hero and at your own pace!
- You do NOT need to pay an arm and a leg. Arms are for locking and legs are for kicking! Because we’re passionate about martial arts, our focus is on training rather than profit!
- Only $65 per month!
- Or save even more with our $260 six-month payment plan. That’s only $43 per month!
- In short: You need nothing but to make that commitment to use your One Week Free Pass and change your life, forever!
Benefits of our Programs
- Relieve Stress
- Self-Paced Progression
- Effective Muscle Conditioning
- Improve Overall Physical Health
- Sharpen Mental Focus
- Boost Self-Confidence
- Make New Friends
- Low-Impact Beginner Training
- High-Intensity MMA Training
- Friendly, Fun, & Safe Environment
- Straight-Forward, Low-Cost Pricing